Friday, January 11, 2008

Pest control products distributors

Ever wonder where professionals go to buy their pest control products? There are several distributors that only sell to professionals or require a license to buy product from. In fact, there are a few products that the state will require a license as it is a law. These products are called restricted use products. Things like mouse tracking powder is on this list. As far as distributors that will distribute only to professionals businesses like Univar USA and Residex come to mind. Many will sell to both professionals but won't turn away another business or person looking for product. Lesco is a company that sells to pest control companies as well as golf courses. Sub-distributors will sometimes sell to the public.

1 comment:

Prinze Reignr said...

My basement had a termite infestation. It was so bad that the foundation was threatening to give way. I had to hire a pest control team. I was worried about the cost but luckily I heard of this No Fax Payday Loan. I gave it a try and found out that it’s very reliable during times when your short of cash.